Quality and Caring Home Medical and Respiratory Equipment Services
BritKare Home Medical knows that finding home medical and respiratory equipment in this computer age is easy, but easy isn’t always better. Your health and well-being and that of your family is too important to trust to online strangers. When you need home medical and respiratory equipment and the services that go with them, count on BritKare Home Medical in Amarillo, Pampa and Lubbock every time.
BritKare Home Medical services include:
- Evaluation of client's home and business for wheelchair accessibility
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Pressure mapping for proper wheelchair seating system
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Billing of primary or secondary payer insurances and Medicare
- Reworking of denied Medicare and insurance claims
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Assistance with arranging for patient travel to and from the area
- Cleaning of home medical and respiratory equipment
- Loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Labor to build or assemble and test sophisticated mobility equipment
- Instruction on equipment operation and safety to client, family and caregiver
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- We accept Medicare assignment
BritKare Home Medical Memberships and Affiliations:
Accreditation by the Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC)
BritKare is also the preferred medical equipment supplier of Amarillo’s local sports teams including the Amarillo Venom, the Amarillo Sox as well as area high school teams.
BritKare is also giving back to the community through:
How can BritKare Home Medical serve you today? Visit the BritKare Home Medical online catalog to see more products and what we offer.